Our specialty is the final night of your conference, the night that will leave everyone talking - the highlight of the conference in Dunedin - held at our wonderful fairy-tale Castle.
Welcome your guests at the front door, with a lone piper playing on the turret. Start the celebrations with champagne on the verandah; lead your guests in to the Grand Ballroom for dinner.
The Ballroom features period architecture, glorious furnishings, magnificent chandeliers, baronial open fires, and a polished sprung dance floor. It can accommodate a maximum of 200 seated dinner guests with the ability to increase to 270 guests with the addition of a marquee.
We offer a wide range of menu choices, and service styles, from a buffet through to a formal three or four-course set menu served to the table. With a built in stage, we can also accommodate audio and visual equipment for speeches, presentations, awards or entertainment.
Hosting your function or conference at Larnach Castle offers the following benefits:
- Magnificent Historic Building
- Garden of International Significance
- Splendid Ballroom
- A tour for your guests of one of New Zealand's must see's
- Bespoke Menu options
- Extensive Wine list
- Accommodation Available – Three Styles
- Transport – We will arrange transport to and from the city
- Catering – All of the food served at the Castle is prepared by our own team of chefs
- Functions Manager – Larnach Castle has a dedicated manager to assist with all function requirements
|Marquee (to extend ballroom)||N/A||70||80||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|